Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Heavenly Bean Dip...

Hello hello!  I know it's been forever since I've posted but have I got something to share with you........  I have a bag of Fritos left over from my daughters graduation so I wanted to find something to make to go with them.. well, naturally I thought of bean dip.  Being the lazy person I am I didn't want to have to run to the store for one item so I searched the net and came across the bessssst bean dip recipe and I wanted to share.  It's so simple and easy I can't believe I've never made it before!  Just 3 simple items and this stuff is beanie heaven in a bowl!
The blog I got it from was http://www.cheap-bastid-cooks.com/homemade-bean-dip/ while you are there check out his site, he has a ton of recipes I want to try and the pizza looks like I want to dive in and swim in it's cheesy gooeyness!  Ha.. ok.. here's the recipe....

Ready?.....

  • 1 16 oz can refried beans
  • 2 tbs mayonaise or “salad dressing”
  • 1 tbs chopped “jarred” jalapenos
That's it!  Just put all the above in a food processor or blender.. whirl away and then you are left with the most wonderful bean dip made.  I use Hellman's and I didn't have jalapenos so I used jarred banana peppers.  Try it!  You won't be disappointed!

I have a few things in the works I want to share so I'll be back again soon! 


 


Hugs,




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!! That sounds delicious,I'll have to give it a try! Can't wait to see what your working on:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I find I am tiring of FB, it was fun for awhile but I am more guarded and don't feel like I can truly be me, I have no idea why but here I don't feel judged. I know it's crazy but I felt like part of a special club here on the blogs and I miss the friends I've made and the chatting we use to do... so you'll be seeing me back on the blogs again. :)

    ReplyDelete