Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Hopping pays off again...

Oh man..  I had so many plans to do today but ended up getting side tracked on blogs..  not complaining, but I can't get anything done while I'm sitting here clicking from blog to blog.. lol.  BUT.. I did find a blog that has some of best recipes I've seen.. and ya know I love me some recipes  :)   The blog is called "Jamie Cooks It Up"... check it out you can find her on my list of blogs on the right, there are so many recipes there I don't even know where to begin.  I did make her Chicken with Black Bean Quesadillas for dinner...  wow, they were so awesome!!  It was so easy.. as I sat here on my duff clicking away I stuck 3 large chicken breasts in the crockpot with water, oil and fajita mix.. let it cook for 4 hours..  shredded the chicken and then let it cook for another hour.....
The house smelled so wonderful...   after it was all done I placed a tortilla in a frying pan and put on some of the shredded chicken, corn and black beans.. topped it all with some mexican cheese..
folded it in half and fried till it was all golden brown............



plate it up with some sour cream.........
YUM!!!

 I think I'm caught up with the blogs for awhile.. so maybe tomorrow I can do something productive.. lol.  You'll be the first to know when I geterdone... Be well my friends!



1 comment:

  1. I will go check it out, those look DELICIOUS!!! I am drooling here!

    ReplyDelete