Monday, January 10, 2011

Blueberry Chocolate Squares anyone?

Hello my friends.  I knew that title would get some of you.. lol.  I know it did me.  I wanted to share with you the quilt I made over the weekend.  I purchased the kit for this quilt I saw on the Moda Bake Shop website. 
I had so much fun..  it's been awhile since I've just sat and sewed for a weekend.  I even pulled out my old Featherweight that I have had for about 6-7 years and have used maybe twice.  I don't know why I haven't used it.. it was so much fun.
And here it is all done!

I am so proud of myself.. lol.  One kit down and many, many more to go.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I am off to find a backing for my quilt..


6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful!!!...now where's the recipe for the blueberry chocolate squares?? Now I'm hungry:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely colors & values! : )
    ~Monika in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stella, I woud love to have some blueberry chocolate squers and of course an hot cop of coffe too. I'm looking foreward to follow you and your prosjects...... I have some old bom's too, and my conscience did pick me at my shoulder when I was reading you blog....lol....
    Lena in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! Such a lovely quilt ! Very pretty !
    Hugs from Sweden /Madde

    ReplyDelete